ISDN Digital lines provide a far cleaner, error-free connection than your standard PSTN lines, so one can ensure reliable transmission. ISDN digital lines also allow for reliable data services and can still be used in today’s world for backup, redundancy or site-to-site connectivity.
EtherTech’s ISDN solutions have evolved from a high-speed replacement for dial-up connections, to become a redundant compliment to your primary fixed Internet service. EtherTech’s ISDN services can be provisioned on-demand (only when your primary Internet connection is down), can be utilised for permanent access to internal data services, or can be used to manage any of the cloud based services EtherTech offer.
As one of the few remaining providers in Australia to deliver ISDN to its clients, EtherTech stand by its claim as being a service provider that can truly deliver flexible and customisable end-to-end solutions.
- ISDN Speeds start at 64Kbps and can be bonded (multilinked) up to 2mbps.
- ISDN speeds are synchronous (meaning they are the same speed in both directions).
- ISDN Services are used by organisations who need a High Availability connection, or want to keep a reliable connection for Redundancy purposes.
- ISDN charges are based on the ‘timed call’ principle, and are charged by the minute, even for local calls
- ISDN is highly secure, allowing security sensitive or trusted data to pass with relative peace of mind.
- Business continuity prevails over ISDN whilst areas where Broadband DSL is not available or becomes temporarily unavailable. With a backup ISDN link, you have peace of mind that it’s “Business as usual”.
- Your service is backed by a Service Level Guarantee that promises 99.9% availability.
- All our Internet connections and services are monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
So if you are looking at ways of securing data end-to-end, connecting to our cloud services securely, or looking for some redundancy in your network, then give EtherTech a call today.