ETHERTECHS’ CORONA VIRUS PRECAUTIONS
If you’re feeling concerned about how COVID-19 is going to impact your business, you’re not alone. Business owners everywhere are having to address the impact on their business and what extra measures they need to take to survive these uncertain times.
As a valued client of EtherTech, we would like to update you on the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the precautions we’re taking as a business.
The health and safety of our staff, clients and partners, their families and communities are of utmost importance to us. .
Due to these uncertain times and considering the World Health Organisation have declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic, EtherTech will be approaching work interactions with our clients differently.
The Australian Government and World Health Organisation have advised that all meetings and events should be minimised in order to help prevent the spread of the virus throughout Australia.
We have taken this advice on board and will be encouraging our team to avoid face to face meetings and seek alternative ways to do business wherever possible.
Ways we are protecting both ourselves and you.
– EtherTech will be utilising the remote access tools we have always used for as many tasks as possible to minimise non-essential contact.
– If we are required to be onsite, please be assured that all our technicians carry personal hand-sanitizer, wipes, and will abide by site requirements you may have in place.
– We are ensuring that at even the slightest indication of any illness staff will be removed from all active service work and be advised to isolate themselves in their homes.
– As a business we have always had ourselves setup to enable our teams to work remotely, and as such are encouraging all our team to work from home wherever possible with only a skeleton crew physically in our office.
– It is still business as usual however and we can all be reached using the normal 1300-ETHERTECH phone number.
– Due to the flood of requests from our clients for remote working facilities, please understand that we are doing our best to address all requests in timely manner.
Whilst some of the decisions to manage this situation may seem extreme please be assured that we are acting in the best interests of all and in accordance with the latest advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation. Your understanding at this time is appreciated.
We wish you well during these challenging times and if you have any further queries, please contact us directly.
The EtherTech Team